OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mid-Ohio Comic Con 2011: Day Two Photos

Mid-Ohio Comic Con 2011 wrapped up today.  After meeting all kinds of people and signing and handing out at least thirty free copies of Cartoon Network Action Pack #61 over the weekend (over twice what I expected), I can easily say I had a full convention.  Hope everyone who attended enjoyed it as much as I did and let's do it all again next year, okay?

And as promised, some more photos...

Arthur Dent (A frood who knows where his towel is) and The Eleventh Doctor
Harry Dresden and Molly Carpenter from Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files
V from V for Vendetta (or a member of Anonymous, take your pick)
Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas
Flash Thompson as Venom
And just as before, you can find more photos at my Facebook account.

See you next year!

2 comments:

  1. It was wonderful meeting you and getting the opportunity to be your table neighbor at this year's Mid-Ohio Con!
    Lainey White (the girl in the red dress)
    Oh btw, my son LOVED the comic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lainey, the feeling is definitely mutual. I'm so glad I was able to sit next to someone so delightful for my first convention as a guest. It really meant a lot to me.

    And I'm really glad your son enjoyed my story. Hope you'll get my second one in January for him and that I'll be able to sign that one for him at next year's Mid-Ohio Con!

    ReplyDelete